I have been sober all day. I feel so drained mentally. I feel sick . A lot has been happening lately on the internet with a lot of marriages crashing, people loosing their hard earn money to Ponzi schemes, people dragging themselves over one thing or the other. But one thing actually got to me. The death of the gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, who passed on yesterday. At first, News went round the internet saying she died of throat cancer. Everyone had already bought this News when a contrary News came from a friend of hers stating Osinachi didn't die of Cancer, rather, she died as a result of domestic violence. She died from an abusive marriage. The source went ahead to accuse her husband, Mr Nwachukwu, for being responsible for her death. He said Mrs Nwachukwu had been on life support for 5 days after being hit on the chest by her husband, when she couldn't hold the pain anymore, she gave up the ghost π. Many people who were/are close to the couple also testified to thi...
Sorry for him
ReplyDeleteSo pathetic
ReplyDelete